Instructions for the safety of our guests against the Covid-19.
- Our staff has attended special seminars on Covid-19 pandemic management
- All rooms are sterilized with UV lamps & ozone (α technique used in hospital surgery rooms)
- All room keys are disinfected in a special clean box.
- Maid service every 3 days
- According to the new regulations, the maximum allowable limit for swimmers in the pool is seven (7) people. For this reason, the sunbeds and umbrellas in the pool area follow this number.
- Α limited number of umbrellas and sunbeds are provided on the beach, according to the new regulations of the National Public Health Organization
- Chlorinated disinfection will be carried out on all sunbeds at regular intervals.
- We will be providing antiseptics throughout all areas of the hotel.
- Check in: 15:00 (e-check in will be possible by completing and sending a document from guests before their arrival at the hotel)
- Check out : 11.00
- Greek breakfast* (serving hours: 07:00 - 11:00)
- Breakfast is served on a personal tray, not on a buffet basis.
- The Sunset Hotel has a contract with a physician.
- Our hotel does not cover any expenses related to medical doctors or Covid-19 (SARS-CoV-2) coronavirus testing in case of suspected or confirmed cases.
- Keeping a record of all persons staying at the hotel, in case of any suspicious case.
Health Protocol Application
Health protocol applications
Cleaning of common areas
Using a mask / Gloves / Face / Robe
Regular hand washing / Regular disinfection of high risk points
Disinfection stations for the hands
Keeping distances in all common areas
Individual protection measures in all parts of the hotel
Strict cleaning and disinfection of rooms and suites using the latest UVC technology (UV sterilizer)
Use certified cleaners, high standards with antibacterial and antimicrobial action
For customer-personal safety we applied cleanliness and changing clothes every 3 days
Use protective plexi glass.
Disinfection station for the hands. Maintaining personal protection measures
Sterilization of keys and key cards in a special box with ultraviolet UVC rays.
Updated check in & check out hours due to restrictive cleaning measures:
Check In: 15.00
Check Out: 11.00
Disinfection station for the hands at the entrance and exit.
Observance of personal protection measures
Breakfast is now served in a special container with most of the packaged products where the customer can enjoy it in the breakfast room of our Hotel or even in the room
The personnel who come in contact with the raw materials are equipped with masks and protective shields.
The placement of all tables has been adjusted, according to Greek law, at a distance of 0.70m to 1.10m.
Tables and chairs disinfected with a special antibacterial and antimicrobial cleanser
Observance of cleaning rules with certified medicines. Control of chlorine and pH every 4 hours. The maximum number of swimmers is 8 people. The layout of the seats (sunbeds) is 2 meters apart.